Friday, March 23, 2012

this weeks top three

#1 one's man doomsday it was on boxsweeper(this web site no longer exist)then it shut down the station. But its back and its on stick page I've been playing it none stop i recommend it to people who love stickfigers
10/10


2#   Jet war: advanced battle at www.roblox.com. I have discovered it last night and I think it is a good game. I recommend it to people that like war and have an account on roblox.    9/10

3#   4 wheel madness game I rediscovered it today but I really discovered it five years ago when I was six it also was on boxsweeper .com  and we were so connected to it we were heart broken when it shut down the station. I recommend it to racers and people who were on boxsweeper.com 8/10

9 comments:

  1. I played One Mans Doomsday,
    I sucked at it...
    Do you know any fun games that dont have guns?
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes there is the monster truck game I told you about it is on the page a made last time it is not violent and is fun I rated it 8/10

      Delete
  2. The game with stickfigures sounds cool. I'm not sure I should try it, when I start to play a game I can never stop and I forget to do my work... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is only seven levels and the last one is no fun but it is fun with the first six you.

      Delete
  3. tomorrow the next three will be announced

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job these games sound fun :)

    ReplyDelete